The vibration analysis consists in determining the progressive and evident deterioration of rotating machinery through the taking of readings with portable or online equipment.
The vibration analysis services we offer are:
- Vibration analysis based on periodic routes.
- Studies to detect natural frequencies. (Impact tests)
- Critical velocity detection through Bode graphs and Nyquist graphs
- Orbital study with displacement sensors
- Transmittance study with triaxial sensors.
- Installation of fixed sensors and online monitoring.
The four basic steps in condition monitoring are:
Some problems that can be detected with vibration analysis:
- Misalignment – Mechanical clearance – Gear problems
- Bearing failure – Unbalance. – Pushups.
- Cracks – friction – Lubrication problems.
- Problems in electric motors (stator and eccentric rotor)
- Power grinding problems in direct current motors.
- Resonances – Transmitted vibrations.
- Lack of rigidity in foundations, structures and supports.
- Vibration induced by flow. (cavitation, loosening in accessories)